Re: Request for Events Info for Tabellae Calendar - COMM/ADV

John:

In case you don't have this:

Laurie Doctor

Write Upon Tablets
finding your own story at Ghost Ranch
Abiquiu, New Mexico

on 21,000 acres of high desert under millions of stars,
a week of stories, brush practice, painting, writing & making 2 books

spring session    may 18-24, 2002

www.lauriedoctor.com 303.447.9852