please help!

I am new to making books, and I need some 'waxed linen thread'.
can anybody please help me?
I did a search on google for it, and I am getting all kinds
of places, but no place to order online!
ugh!

I only need to get a small amount, as funds are limited right
now, I did find one place but I would have to order too much
to order from them.

Thank you

Libby

--
Libby Magnello - aka Libster
Let's ChAT!!!!  AOL IM -  LibsterMWAHAHA - yahoo IM= lmagnello

Actions speak louder than words...
But rude words AND actions are long remembered

My home page - http://www.angelfire.com/tx/Mansion/
CARVING - http://www.Libbyscorneroftheworld.eboard.com
RAKS -  http://briefcase.yahoo.com/lmagnello