Re: Printing with Laser printers

This is a good point about toner coming off onto other surfaces (like facing
pages of a book), and the bleeding of toner is especially problematic when
using non-standard laser papers, such as high quality text weight offset
paper or printmaking papers. One way to prevent toner fall off or offseting
in small editions is to spray the laser printed pages with fixative.
However, even the odorless kind will cause the pages to have a smell...

As Rosanne Rosannadanna used to say, "If it's not one thing, it's
another..."

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588

Remember: Book arts will save the world!