Re: Advice greatly appreciated

Seth-
I wholeheartedly recommend the HP Laserjet5000. It prints an oversize
11x17 page, handles thick, thin and textured paper well, prints at a
true 1200 dpi resolution. I've been printing photographs on Rising
Stonehenge and Rives BFK with mine. It will print duplex with the
proper accessory and with an added hard drive can store large or
complicated jobs for reprinting.  It also seems to possess the
durability HP's higher quality products are known for.

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design