Re: Archival inks

At 10:15 AM 1/24/2002, you wrote:

>I'm following the discussion of printers with interest.  I've heard some
>talk of Epson printers being really effective with color, and taking
>archival inks to boot.  I've also heard that some earlier models accept
>other brands of ink, while later models only accept Epson inks.  Can
>anybody share knowledge about this?
>
>Thanks,
>Cara Schlesinger

Anybody know anything about Techtronix/Xerox solid ink technology? FYI, I
have a request in to the Xerox folks about the longevity, etc. of this type
of printing. Found out about it on the Cons DistList today when somebody
posted a request for more info, thought y'all might have some info or be
interested.

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manager
York County Culture & Heritage Commission
4621 Mount Gallant Road
Rock Hill SC 29732-8666
803-329-2121, ext. 104
Fax 803-329-5249