Re: wax

Hi Ann,

Kathy Parulski here, your fellow Dan Kelm student  .
I have used both waxes and depending on the project try to determine which is
best. Often no wax is the result. I think bees wax may be blamed for
attracting critters so if the book is for posterity take this into account.

Some how I like the result with bees wax maybe feeling it is  a natural
product.

Hope my opinion causes some thought.

Regards,

KP, Capricorn Bookbindery, Bristol, CT