Book Arts in Ireland

Cross posting to Book Arts List & Letterpress List:

If you have any information on fine presses--or anything at all of book
arts interest--in the Dublin area of Ireland, I would greatly appreciate
hearing about it. Especially if you know the whereabouts of the Cuala Press
and Dolmen Editions, and whether these two companies are still in
operation. The information, alas, is not for me, but for a friend traveling
to Dublin in the spring. Maybe I'll get a souvenir out of it.

Thank you very much,
John Cutrone
The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection
Florida Atlantic University Libraries