Re: Book Arts in Ireland

John Cutrone asked,

If you have any information on fine presses--or anything at all of book
arts interest--in the Dublin area of Ireland, I would greatly appreciate
hearing about it. Especially if you know the whereabouts of the Cuala Press
and Dolmen Editions, and whether these two companies are still in
operation. The information, alas, is not for me, but for a friend traveling
to Dublin in the spring. Maybe I'll get a souvenir out of it.

I'm afraid I have no current information about book arts in Dublin, but I
think that Cuala Press ceased operations in the 1940s, and Dolmen Press
ceased to be after Liam Miller's death, somewhere in the 1980s.

Kate O'Halloran