Re: Book Arts in Ireland

John Cutrone's query reminded me that we expect to be back in Ireland in June
and would be very interested in any information about bookarts and
printmakers, anywhere in Ireland except Dublin and the North. Our
headquarters will be in the Galway area.

Thank, and best wishes to all.

Jane Conneen
Lfarmpress@aol.com