Re: Book Arts in Ireland

The two most obvious choices would be Trinity College for the Book of
Kells, Armagh, Durrow and Dimma (plus whatever is on view in the "Long
Room"), and the Chester Beatty Collection, one of the world's great
collections of Islamic mss. The Beatty was in the process of moving to
Dublin Castle last time I looked - which dates me, I guess.

Paul T Werner, New York