Re: Book Arts in Italy

Kath,

What perfect timing!  Thank you for doing this legwork.  I was just about
to ask for recommendations for book and paper haunts in Italy.
I am going at the end of May for 2 weeks on my honeymoon and would love to
visit as many places as my fiance/husband can stand!

All I had so far was a list from a friend on places in Florence.  I'll list
the ones I have that you didn't mention.

If anyone has any other places to recommend - especially in Venice,
Positano or Rome - please add.

Florence:

Il Torchio
Via Dei Bardi 17