Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Jan 2002 to 24 Jan 2002 (#2002-23)

Thanks, Kathy
At last! --A way to attract critters!
Sort of based on the bees-to-honey idea, I suppose.
Alice
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook/">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>

<<  I think bees wax may be blamed for attracting critters  >>