Re: Slightly damaged

> I find there are several remaining copies which have slight damage.
> I would appreciate information about selling them.

I've marked copies like that "educational (or display) copy, not for sale"
and use them when I want to share books with students or in a less than
pristine setting. (I did an event in Tacoma where they served the Museum
patrons bbq chicken wings and other greasy stuff, without forks, then
encouraged them to visit the vendor tables...) They don't care about the
markings, and I don't care if they get soiled a little with handling. And
you can always sell good copies off the "diplay copy".

Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net
http://www.missioncreekpress.com