Alivon tools

I had posted that I have been waiting for two months for a hand tool
from Alivon via Frank Lehmann. I wanted to mention that this is not
Frank's fault, but rather that of the French Postal Service which has
been on strike for some time. Frank has been trying valiantly to get
me the tool. Unfortunately, as far as I can see, only the Italians
have a worse postal service than the French. So caveat emptor: if you
want a Alivon tool, you're in for a wait.

Steve