Re: Book Arts in Italy

I would like to add one more entry to the list of book arts
activities in Italy this year: The Book & the Body, a one-week
workshop offered in the hills just northwest of Florence.
This is our second year offering this unique exploration in the book
arts and yoga. Participants will learn a variety of book structures
including the coptic, tunnel, and long stitch, as well as a variety
of approaches to incorporating content in their books.  Morning and
evening yoga classes are held under the brilliant Tuscan sun, while
evenings are spent around the dinner table sharing food and wine
under the stars.
Please use this link for more information. Hope to see you in Italia.
Ken Botnick

http://em-dash.org/workshops/info.php
--
Ken Botnick