Re: Davey Board - Binders Board Survey

No burden.
Davey  board I have used--I am a novice, self taught amateur--is all that you
say: particularly, however, flat, solid, dense, and bears the stress of use
better than anything else I have tried.  I have tried to imagine how it is
made and cannot fathom it.

The feeling grows that Davey is all there is out there with these
characteristics.   No idea what anyone of the workers in the trade would
substitute for this material.

Not sure how your proposed substitutions will advance or solidify or
reinforce the ideas currently associated with the product.

David Hodgdon
Albany NY