Re: polymer clay and glue?

There is a super-glue type stuff called Zap-A-Gap which all the polymer clay
teachers that I have had swear by. However, I've had better luck with the
super glue gel for book covers - doesn't dry as fast over such a large area.

However, never ever use it on un-baked clay - if you bake super glue you'll
release gases like cyanide. You can use PVA to hold unbaked clay together,
it will bake and becomes part of the piece. Keep it dry when you're done
though, just to be sure.

I've also used epoxy - not the kind you have to mix, but the pre-mixed kind,
or contact cement for adhering paper to the baked clay. Super glue stains
the paper.

--
Robyn Beth Priestley
Painted Turtle Design