Weird Titles

I'm doing a very informal survey, asking folks to list a few of the weirdest
or most ridiculous book titles they have heard of. These are trade books I'm
talking about.

If you think of any good ones, please feel free to email me offlist. Thanks!

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588