Re: polymer clay and glue?

What are you trying to glue together?  Polymer Clay to paper/cover stock?
Polymer clay to Polymer clay?  Super glues are good for cured PC to cured PC
connections.  PVA should work for cured PC to paper products.  I have a
friend who has used  YES to adhere paper to cured PC with success.
Hope this helps
Bette Abdu in New Hampshire