[Table of Contents] [Search]


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Weird Titles



             ***********************************************
          CENTRAL NEW YORK BOOK ARTS: TRADITIONAL TO INNOVATIVE
           See The Exhibition Online, And Order Your Catalog.
                      <http://www.philobiblon.com>
             ***********************************************

Thanks for that tip, Karl. You are right: it's worth it just for the laughs!


Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588




> From: Karl Best <kfbest@MEDIAONE.NET>
> Reply-To: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com"
> <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:33:37 -0500
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: Re: Weird Titles
>
> ***********************************************
> CENTRAL NEW YORK BOOK ARTS: TRADITIONAL TO INNOVATIVE
> See The Exhibition Online, And Order Your Catalog.
> <http://www.philobiblon.com>
> ***********************************************
>
> There's a whole book full of them. Check out Bizarre Books by Russell
> Ash and Brian Lake, Pavilion, London, 1998. Amazon has it at
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/186205102X/qid=1012343464/sr=1-1/ref=sr
> _1_14_1/002-3633792-8528039
>
> I don't know if all the titles are legit -- they're claimed to be, but
> they're sure funny.
>
> =======================================================================
> Karl F. Best
> kfbest@mediaone.net          "A Luddite with a Laptop..."
> Chelmsford, MA
>
>
>
> Katie Harper wrote:
>
>> ***********************************************
>> CENTRAL NEW YORK BOOK ARTS: TRADITIONAL TO INNOVATIVE
>> See The Exhibition Online, And Order Your Catalog.
>> <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>> ***********************************************
>>
>> I'm doing a very informal survey, asking folks to list a few of the weirdest
>> or most ridiculous book titles they have heard of. These are trade books I'm
>> talking about.
>>
>> If you think of any good ones, please feel free to email me offlist. Thanks!
>>
>>
>> Katie Harper
>> Ars Brevis Press
>> Cincinnati, OH
>> 513-233-9588
>> knharper@fuse.net
>>
>> ***********************************************
>> BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
>> For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
>> resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
>> <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>>
>> To unsubscribe, type the following into the message body:
>> UNSUB Book_Arts-L AND SEND TO: LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>> Or click here <mailto:listserv@listserv.syr.edu?body=unsub book_arts-l>
>> ***********************************************
>>
>>
>
>
> --
>
> ***********************************************
> BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
> For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
> resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
> <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
> To unsubscribe, type the following into the message body:
> UNSUB Book_Arts-L AND SEND TO: LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Or click here <mailto:listserv@listserv.syr.edu?body=unsub book_arts-l>
> ***********************************************

             ***********************************************
            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
                      <http://www.philobiblon.com>

        To unsubscribe, type the following into the message body:
        UNSUB Book_Arts-L AND SEND TO: LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
 Or click here <mailto:listserv@listserv.syr.edu?body=unsub book_arts-l>
             ***********************************************


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]