Re: Weird Titles

>I'm doing a very informal survey, asking folks to list a few of the weirdest
>or most ridiculous book titles they have heard of.

Russell Ash and Brian Lake wrote Bizarre Books a few years ago - a
collection of such book titles, and very entertaining.

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here