Re: Weird Titles

At 01:49 PM 1/29/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm doing a very informal survey, asking folks to list a few of the weirdest
>or most ridiculous book titles they have heard of. These are trade books I'm
>talking about.

Years ago I worked at a library which hadn't been weeded in many years so
we threw out a lot of old books.  My favorites:

GI Nun    A Nun who was also a Captain in the Army.

Me Papoose sitter     A young person doing a Peace Corps-type assignment in
a remote Alaskan village.

Mark W. Arend, Scoutmaster              Outside of a dog a book is
Troop 736                                    Man's best friend.  Inside
Beaver Dam, Wisc.                            of a dog it's too dark
                                             to read.
Scoutmaster--Jamboree Troop 1433                 --Groucho Marx