Re: Weird Titles

I work in a library in Bristol, England. I like to show all the new recruits
that we really do have a book called "knitting with dog hair". It's actually
a rather charming book with lots of grinning kids wearing their afghan-wool
mittens etc.(not to mention the Chihuahaus wearing other dogs' fur.) If they
(the staff, not the mittens, nor the tiny mexican dogs) can cope with that,
then I feel they're ready for "the craft of painting animals on rocks" (not
the exact title.)

We have a running competition to see who can find the most ridiculous
airbrushed cover for a large-print crime novel. Does this format sound
familiar to those of you in the U.S.?

Andrew Eason.