Re: Weird Titles

"L'eperon du fromage" [ye pricke of cheese], yuk, yuk.
"Du cul pele des veufves" [Concernynge ye balde arse of widowes], tee-
hee, tee-hee.

Maybe I'll got the library and scan and mail the several hundred
similar titles Rabelais gives - in his "Pantagruel," if I remember.
[Okay, Peter, I was just kidding].