Re: Weird Titles

Rabelais would not be the one to care much about real medieval religious
titles, for sure.  I am rather partial to "Handling Sin" for its title,
sounds like it ought to be a practitioner's manual.  For the more
vernacular, I am partial to a northern French story which has a good title
and is also a good read (in translation, unless you know medieval Picard),
"The Romance of Silence".
  Dorothy Africa