Re: BOOK ARTS at CA colleges...

These are not community colleges, but Mills College in
Oakland and California College of the Arts in
Berkeley/Oakland both teach book arts. I believe the
Art Institute in SF does as well (they share a teacher
with Mills, last I checked).

leil

--- Leslie Fedorchuk <lfedorch@MIAD.EDU> wrote:

>           CENTRAL NEW YORK BOOK ARTS: TRADITIONAL TO
> INNOVATIVE
>            See The Exhibition Online, And Order Your
> Catalog.

> Your list absolutely needs to include Pamela
> Zwehl-Burke's closses at
> Santa Barbara Community College!
> --
> Leslie Fedorchuk
> Dean of Liberal Studies
> Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
> 273 East Erie
> Milwaukee, Wisconsin   53207
> 414-276-7889
> lfedorch@miad.edu

> other related
>             resources and links go to the
> Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
>                       <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
>         To unsubscribe, type the following into the
> message body:
>         UNSUB Book_Arts-L AND SEND TO:
> LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>  Or click here
> <mailto:listserv@listserv.syr.edu?body=unsub
> book_arts-l>

=====
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
                                          --Mary Oliver

Camellia Samir El-Antably                leillucy@yahoo.com
leil lucy alexander                            Wyoming, USA