Re: [WOID #VII-7. West of Davos] WHOA!

Cheez, guys!   What a way to start a flame war!   Now I happen (HAPPEN) to be
a Democrat myself, with a party caucus to attend this very Friday (Reich,
Tolman, Tolman, Reich....), but I can't really claim that no Democrat has ever
been a book banner/burner, literally or figuratively.   I do fear that there
is more than enough blame to go around for that sort of closed mind.  Not to
play the Goody Two Shoes type (who the heck was she, anyway), but this is a
big list with many members and some respect for wider feelings in in order.
And Paul's story was pretty funny. I think I remember that landlady from my
student days.  She always gave me the rolling eyes when I said I was coming
home late from the library.....
 Dorothy