Binding supplies in Denver

Hello List,

I am only up to my ankles in the practice of actually MAKING artist's books.  I have done some stitching, taken classes in letterpress and photopolymer plate printing at MCBA in Mpls, and have more than enough ideas and loose pages cluttering up my space.
So, would anyone be able to point me to a good supplier in the Denver area.  The one thing that hasn't turned up at any arts or hobby stores is pre-waxed thread.  Maybe one of you could tell me how vital this is, or what else you have used, other than this, that's lasted well.
This is my very first post to the list but I've enjoyed what I've read so far.

Thanks,
Todd Rychener

P.S.
A weird book title: "Recipes From A Ghost" -not exact, but something that came through a printers I was working for, featuring turn of the century recipes somehow communicated to the new owner of an old house.