Re: websites

I ran across an interesting story on search engine placement yesterday
that I thought you guys might enjoy while we are on the subject of
websites:

"http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/28/1833213&mode=thread"

It's about how placement is corrupted by ads and how difficult it is to
tell the ads from the search results on all but www.google.com. This link
is a discussion about the original article wich ran in the Washington
Post.

While I'm at it, I should plug our web hosting at
"http://www.alpha-host.com" It's a small partnership and I manage the
servers.

Randy