Editioning

Recently I created an edition of 200 signed, numbered, letterpress
Valentine broadsides.  I overprinted the run by almost 100 prints.
Is there a way to mark and/or sign these additional pieces?

Yes, yes, next time I will count them before printing

Alice Simpson
<apeachW96@aol.com>
<<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>>