Continuous inking system for Epson Printer

I just have to say that I love my continuous inking system that I got from
MIS (there are several different brands on the market). It was easy to
install, I followed the instructions and went slow, it took about  45 min.
Then I easily added the MIS ink, which has saved me tons of money and has
given me no problems. The printer I use is the 750.

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books
www.mysticalplaces.com