Re: Digital Domesday Book lasts 15 years not 1000

My problem with this entire line of reasoning  is that it is based on the
completely faulty premise that all technology is certain to become obsolete.
On the contrary, many technologies are extremely durable and longlasting.

I'm sure that when book printing technology was first introduced that the
guild of scribes came up with much the same reasoning that hand-written books
were "far superior"  and more durable than thiese new fangled printed books.
After all, any new technology becomes obsolete, but, there will always be
scribes, right?

This anti-digital bias is simply that, a bias.. It lacks a proper reasoned
foundation.

Regards,
Dean Fletcher