Digital Domesday Book Disclaimer

Greetings everyone,

Please let's not start beating each other up again about the archival
qualities is digital media.

I posted the article because I enjoyed the juxtaposition created by
the lack of foresight and, I'll admit, feeling a bit superior to
those who didn't think far enough ahead to transfer the data from one
cutting edge format to another.  Or, I suppose, printing the thing
out minus the video...

Anyway, sorry if this get's out of hand like that CD thread a while back.

- Duncan

--
     "All my life I wanted to be someone;
   I guess I should have been more specific."

   Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

        Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
              Minneapolis, MN