catalogue announcement

My latest catalogue, #42, of reference materials on the fine and =
decorative arts can be browsed at my website.
 Please email me if you'd like a hard copy.

Russell R. duPont
Bookseller
41 Star Street
Whitman, MA 02382
Phone: 781-447-4091
Fax: 781-447-1927
Website: www.tiac.net/users/dupbooks

specializing in reference materials on the fine and decorative arts