Eat Books in Florida

Red Wagon Bookworks is bringing the International Edible Book Festival to
South Florida for the first time in the festival's three-year history! Join
us on All Fools' Day, April 1, 2002 for high tea in the evening. All works
of art will be edible, bookish and, hopefully, in honor of the day, a
little foolish. Tea will be served from 6 to 8 pm while we admire the
edible books on display. Afterwards, we will photograph the books for
posterity and then EAT them!

If you make a book, you may attend free. RSVP by Wednesday, March 27. We'll
need the title of your piece, your name, and a list of ingredients used.
Not so good in the kitchen? RSVP to Eat Books Only: $5 suggested donation
to our collection for Florida Atlantic University's Jaffe Book Arts
Collection. Proceeds will benefit the Jaffe Collection Development Fund,
which helps bring new book art into the Jaffe Collection.

Red Wagon's letterpress-printed, handbound books and broadsides will be
available for perusal and purchase; checks and credit cards accepted. We'll
gladly show you the pressroom, too!

Looking for culinary inspiration? Visit the books2eat website:
http://www.geocities.com/books2eat

RSVP John Cutrone or Seth Thompson at 561 493 3190 or email
<mail@redwagonpress.com>. We're located on the Lake Worth Lagoon, just
south of West Palm Beach, Florida, and we'll gladly supply directions when
you RSVP.

Full details are posted on our website: http://www.redwagonbookworks.com

Hope to see you on the First!

John Cutrone