Re: editions

Alice:
Here's another thought. Create a "deluxe" edition
apart from your standard edition of 200 - this "deluxe"
edition would incorporate some sort of signed art
work that adds a substantial value to the book. You
would have to decide on the ethical factor too I guess
as Jill mentioned. I know this is not uncommon with
limited editions of catalog raisonnes of artists work,
the deluxe edition incorporating an original etching
or something.
Just a thought.
Mike