new work

Hello all,
I have added images of three new book projects to my web site:
http://www.emilymartin.com
on the gallery page, additional new books are described on the catalog
page.

The image quality has always been kept low for speed of download. This
has particularly affected the visibility of the vade mecum project, Does
Any of This Look Familiar? If anyone wants better quality images I can
email them to you off list.
Contact me at:
emilyjmartin@mchsi.com

This is a new email address for me, the old one won't get through
anymore.
Thanks,
Emily Martin