Advertisment: Bookbinding knives and tools

I have a catalogue of bookbinding knives and tools that I make.

They include an improved english style paring knife, lifting knives,
miniature bookbinding knives, corner cutting jig, and a one inch typeholder.

The catalogue also contains sharpening hints, a grit comparison chart and
sharpening supply sources.

I can send an e-mail attachment in acrobat, or a print version if you send
your address to me.

Thanks,

jeff

Jeffrey S. Peachey, PA-AIC