Unbinding the Book orders

I have received inquiries as to charges for sending my book to Germany and
Israel. I finally made it to the post office today and have the answer for
the people who inquired. Just add $2 to the regular cost of $12 U.S. funds
and that will cover the additional mailing costs. For those still waiting, I
am working on it. Sent out over 30 books today. That leaves a little more
than 40 on my desk, which I have divided into two piles. The first, orders
received between 2/27/02 and 3/2/02 will go out first, I hope by the
beginning of next week. The remainder as soon thereafter as I can manage. I
could definitely use an assistant (preferably someone who doesn't have
tendonitis)! Your patience is much appreciated. Barbara Harman