Re: Digital Domesday Book lasts 15 years not 1000

That being the point, or at least one of them, of backing up your work and
upgrading your storage system and media as the technology changes,  Not cheap,
but effective (as long as we have that sort of technology…).    Also a good way
to archive works in traditional media.

Elen Freelander
ElfinArt