The Russian Avant-Garde Book 1910 -- 1934, at MOMA in New York

I hope this hasn't been posted already, but I thought it would be of
interest to list members.

The Russian Avant-Garde Book 1910 -- 1934
March 28 -- May 21, 2002
Featuring some 300 books, this is the most comprehensive exhibition ever
devoted exclusively to the illustrated books made during this enormously
creative period. Prompted by an extraordinary gift to MoMA of more than
1,000 Russian avant-garde illustrated books from The Judith Rothschild
Foundation, New York, the exhibition represents all the significant
artistic developments of the period with works by Kazimir Malevich, Olga
Rozanova, Natalia Goncharova, El Lissitzky, Aleksandr Rodchenko, and many
others.

There is more information at the MOMA web site -- the URL of the press
release for the show is:
http://www.moma.org/docs/press/2001/russian_books.html

Matthew S Garelick
Graphic Services