Boston Globe article - Tom Twetten

I'm going to embarrass Tom Twetten, a GBW member who I met in one of Dan
Kelm's classes last month, by letting you all know that he was profiled
in this morning's Boston Globe. Tom is a retired CIA employee and now an
antiquarian book dealer and bookbinder living in Vermont.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/065/living/The_spy_that_binds+.shtml