New website + special offer

Frances Wakeman Books is pleased to announce it has launched a new website
for the publishing side of its business - The Plough Press. The URL is
www.ploughpress.com

At the moment we are offering a special pre-publication 20% discount
+ free postage on 2 important books on bookbinding that we are
co-publishing:

1) Bookbinders' Finishing Tool Makers 1780-1965 by Tom Conroy
2) ABC of Bookbinding by Jane Greenfield

Visit www.ploughpress.com for complete descriptions & pictures of these 2
books & full details of the special offer.

THE PLOUGH PRESS
13 Carlton Business Centre, Station Road,
Carlton, Nottingham NG4 3AA, UK
Tel: +44 (0)115 956 6850
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 6944
Web: www.ploughpress.com