Re: The Russian Avant-Garde Book 1910 -- 1934, at MOMA in New York

Dear Victoria
   Good luck on this one!  I haven't found anything that is similar to BG
Bodleian, but Griffen Mill's falcon is close if you can get it in the lighter
weight, not the same finish, but the weight and translucence are close, more a
buff tone than yellow though.
 Dorothy Africa