Re: Printers, etc.

I have an Epson Stylus Color 3000.  From my experience, it beats the pants off
HP.  I have run Arches watercolor, various etching papers, various coated (for
inkjet) fine art papers, plain old practice rice paper, various inkjet photo
papers, odd-sized papers from 6" sq. to 17" wide.  I've yet to print roll
paper, but it has that capacity, too.  I LOVE my printer!

I hope this helps,

Elen Freelander
ElfinArt