Re: Crayon removal

Heat (from a tacking iron) and blotting paper will take out a lot. After
that there are solvents, but which ones I'm not sure of. If you have
access to a vacuum disc, that will really help as well.

Anecdote. I once visited one of my teachers and he had just finished
rebinding an old Welsh dictionary. He showed me where he had removed
some crayoning from the preliminary pages, and I could barely see the
traces of the colour. I asked him who the job was for and he said: "My
father. I did the crayoning when I was a kid, and he just made me clean
it up."

Regards,
Yehuda Miklaf