Manifesto

In an earlier discussion I mentioned Ulises Carrión's 1975 manifesto, _The
New Art of Making Books_, that was distributed free to Center for Book Arts
members at that time. As part of my archive project I am looking for a copy
of that version. As I recall, it was a photocopy of Ulises' typescript. If
you have a copy, please contact me off-list.

If you have not read this seminal essay, I strongly recommend it, as it
remains a most relevant statement about what a book is and is not. It is on
the web at the CBA site:

http://centerforbookarts.org/art/carrion.html

--
 Richard