Re: check punchin'

Molly,

Regarding your query about check cancel machines, have you tried shopping
local flea markets? Sometimes the most wonderful things turn up. I have
found old printing equipment and a cast iron, Acme table mounted stapler
that is perfect for quickie binding of thick pamphlets for only $35.00. I
have seen all sorts of office embossing devices for sale.

Richard