Re: Rising Sun

To anyone interested Campbell-Logan Bindery is also a distributor of
Japanese cloth.  Our web site has current prices and we have *some*
of the cloth scanned in.  The URL is:

http://www.campbell-logan.com/cloth.html

The information surrounding Rising Sun is limited.  Some of their
customers have been ordering cloth through us because of a lack of
response from Rising Sun.  The Japanese manufacturers express
confidence in Rising Sun as a distributor, but say no more beyond
that.

Duncan
Campbell-Logan Bindery

--
     "All my life I wanted to be someone;
   I guess I should have been more specific."

   Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

        Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
              Minneapolis, MN