Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 8 Mar 2002 to 9 Mar 2002 (#2002-67)

I have been following this thread with great interest, curiosity and a
bit of amusement.  Duncan, I think you have brought the discussion back
to your original reason for posting with great finesse. Thanks for the
read everyone!

On Saturday, March 9, 2002, at 11:01 PM, Automatic digest processor
wrote:

> To review:
>
> Point A - CD's will become obsolete, but not unusable.
> Point B - Digitizing a library and spreading it throughout the world
> is, today, the surest way to keep it alive (assuming proper handling
> such as routine backups, etc.).
Ruth Wikoff-Jones
ruthwj@mninter.net